20% effaced

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So I am at the hospital as I was having braxton Hicks... During the check I was told I'm 20% effaced and my cervix is super high but soft.

The doctor it is possible to eff. After a previous birth but I'm still worried

Omg how long have you been having Braxton Hicks.. mine are pretty bad

I was just aboutt to update this...seen the OB this morning all is well.

I got them from not having enough water, but last night was my first. Only time to worry is when you are 50 % eff so for now I am taking it one day at a time and staying hydrated.

Goodness! Glad everything is okay for now. Stay safe and hydrated. Baby girl definitely needs to bake a bit longer. :hugs:

Goodness! Glad everything is okay for now. Stay safe and hydrated. Baby girl definitely needs to bake a bit longer. :hugs:

Thank you she definitely gave them hell last night...took 20 minutes to find her because she wanted to play hide and seek:haha:

I'm currently 40% effaced and 1cm dilated :/ I found out last Friday when I was having contractions . My dr. Doesn't seem to worried ... But I'm definitely not super comfortable with it

It is amazing how comfortable the doctors be while we are freaking out. Will they give you a shot ?

It is amazing how comfortable the doctors be while we are freaking out. Will they give you a shot ?

Right ?!
She hasn't mentioned doing so yet :/ I haven't had anymore contractions :happydance:hopefully she stays put for at least 10 more weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->