20 week buddies

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Any ladies want to come join on this wonderful journey to our sweet babies coming into this world!

A little about me
Me and my husband were trying for a baby for 5 years, i do have a 8 year old as well. So I went to an infertility doctor and she had told me that there was a very slim chance of becoming pregnant without getting lap test. So I decided we would stop trying until then. Them the month after saying we would stop trying until then a positive came up on a pregnancy test ☺. Now we get our miracle baby!

Please share your stories I would love to here about them!

I would love t ask questions along my journey and if you have questions please feel free to ask☺

Hi! Congrats!!!

My husband and I have been together for 5 years and married for 2. We tried for about 3 years then I found out last year that I have PCOS. I went to an endocrinologist who put me on Metformin, but had to seek out a fertility doctor to look further into the situation. Well they told me I wasn't ovulating and it would probably take a while so we came up with a plan. The plan was to get an hsg and go on a monitored cycles with femara. My husband and I discussed 3 months before breaking to save up money due to it being so expensive. The first month I missed the hsg due to vacation, but took the femara and was monitored anyway. Convinced it wasn't going to happen that month I scheduled my hsg and picked up my prescription. I took a cheapie around 10dpo just for fun and...light line. Next day a little darker, but it was so light I still couldn't believe it so I picked up a frer and a pink line straight away. We couldn't believe it!!

I am not 20 weeks and 5 days with a little girl. I couldn't be happier!!

Hi! I am 20 weeks today! I have been ttc for 3 years after having my dd. i had a mmc last year and my periods basically stopped afterwards. Fertility clinic said I had low fertility and put me on clomid for 6 months. I didnt fall pregnant on it so had more or less given up on a second as could't afford ivf. Then in May I had some weird bleeding so took a test and there were two lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->