• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 week nhs scan girl, 24 week privet scan boy. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

star_faces

Reaction score
Hello, I think I know what I'd tell myself if I read this post but really need some opinions!!
We ummed and ahhhhhed about finding out the sex and eventually said we would at the 20 week nhs scan. They said baby was not in a very good position but she thought it was a girl, she couldn't look from the bum up, and instead had to go side on and showed me slowly leg to leg, I saw nothing and so was happy it was a girl. We have just been for a privet 3d scan and the lady was sure it was a boy but wasn't able to show me anything that was obvious to me, she also said baby wasn't it a great position. So we're thinking probably boy but still not sure! Next scan isn't till 34 weeks so don't know if that will confirm or if baby will be too squished by then to tell.
Maybe I'd just got used to the idea of a girl? But if I was going by what I'd seen I'd say girl .... Wish we had left it a surprise now!!!
Pic is 24 week scan, is it side on too? Can't see the two legs. Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 43
Oh how annoying for u!! Is that boy bits sticking up? Not sure what I'm
Looking at?! I know try really need a potty shot to make a reliable prediction. It had 3 boys and when seeing a side profile view it was quite obvious they were boys and v obvious from a potty shot!we have been told girl this time but had a good potty shot.. Sometimes they can make a mistake and say girl by assuming because there's nothing that can be seen rather than actually seeing the 3 lines that indicate girl xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-read-gender-predictions-gender-guessing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"