20 week scan baby awakrd and no picture

Babybumpdec

one liitle girl and boy x
Reaction score
Yesterday we went for our 20 week scan the baby was face down tucked up into a little ball hands on face I was prodded turned side to side about 10 times got up and got to a.kinda what I can explain a Zumba move lol after 20 mins baby showed face enough time to get what she had to see but sadly had no picture she just couldn't get a good one I got back in 7 weeks for a growth scan I'm hoping I can get one then xx

I have been told that my baby is very unphotogenic because of my weight. I still got pictures though. I find it odd they didnt ask you to go back if they couldnt see the babies face or anything.

We had a similar issue at our anatomy scan. Baby was being incredibly difficult. The only picture I got was an unclear photo of his nose and lips. I have another scan next week to check his growth (borderline gd) so Im hoping he'll cooperate more at that scan.

I didn't get a single bloody pic in the entire pregnancy because my OB doesn't "do them" :growlmad:

Don't aorry, you'll probably have more chances for a pic and then you get the real thing which is waay cooler ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->