20 week scan TODAY! No result

AussieBub

Mum to 2DD & 1DS
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So today at 1.30pm UK time is my 20 week scan. Here is a pic from my scan at 11+2 weeks:

https://i43.tinypic.com/2kqwjm.jpg

Should also add that the heartbeat was 152bpm at 16 weeks. I'm carrying more on my hips, thighs and bum then straight out front. Both my parents and my MIL guess girl, FIL thinks boy.

-AussieBub

I'm not very good but ima guess girl :)

Good luck for your scan!! X

Forced to be team :yellow:

Got to the scan and baby was on his/her stomach with crossed legs tucked under the bum. We couldn't see a thing. Ultrasound technician was a grumpy old bitch though! I was in the room for less than 10 mins and she didn't try and move the baby by getting me to role into my sides or front etc. She just went yeah baby hasn't changed position, you're not going to find out the gender. Then she huffed and puffed at how slow I was being at wiping the gel off. I came out furious and trying to hold back tears. We can't afford a private scan to find out the gender and my mum, who lives on the other side of the world was just as eager, if not more, as we were to find out. She's gutted. We're going to file a complaint because the woman was rude and rushed us and didn't even give us the option to come back after an hour or whatever to see if baby had moved...nope she just wanted us out the door. And they weren't even that busy today. DH and I are devastated because we have been looking forward to today for 9 weeks! Now, against our will, we have to be team yellow unless someone else pays for us to have a private scan :( Really upset.

-AussieBub

ah she sounds like a right cow....Some people are just horrible..... Id defo make a complaint, there is no need to treat people that way , even if she were rushed off her feet she is a professional and needs to remain so at all times....Really sorry you had this experience x

That's a disgusting way to treat people, especially as it's such a special, precious time for you to see you little baby. I'd have been really upset too - get that complaint in as soon as, they might get you in for another scan to make up for the last time xXx

your 11 weeks scan looks loads like my friends did and she has a gorgeous baby girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->