PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
Okay..it just turned midnight ten minutes ago, and when the ball dropped I started crying. I JUST realized that I'm going to have a baby this year. I knew I was and everything, but now that it's '08 it seems even MORE real..it's gonna be THIS year...WOW

Awe! Happy New Years Hun :hugs:

I still have 17 minutes until New Years.. hehe

I'm having my LO between the middle of February and the beginning or March (I'm thinking about being induced early).

I keep telling my boyfriend.. "only 7 more paychecks until Colton's here!!"
I'm trying to freak him out since we have NOTHING and no money put back!! :shock:

OMG me to!!!!!! lol but not till aug lol
:happydance:

:crib:

Okay..it just turned midnight ten minutes ago, and when the ball dropped I started crying. I JUST realized that I'm going to have a baby this year. I knew I was and everything, but now that it's '08 it seems even MORE real..it's gonna be THIS year...WOW

I was the same at midnight, lol!! I was just thinking OMG......my baby will be here this month or next!!!

Same here, it hit me last night knowing that its going to be soon

Didn't think about this at midnight but now that you mention it it's so much more real. I can't believe in the matter of 2 months it's not just gonna be me and the hubby anymore but with two babies, so excited and anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->