2009 - goals to be acchieved!!!!

butterflies

Reaction score
So DH and I had a real heart to heart tonight whilst walking the dogs and discussed all the aspects of our lives independently & together that we're unhappy with. It felt so good to discuss all the niggles in my head and heart and although we couldn't be happier within our marriage as such, there is alot more to life (more specifically day to day living) than that, isn't there?

I figured we can't be the only ones stuck in a rut, surely????? So below is my (our) list of things to change......or at least try to before big ben tells me its 2010!!!!!! :happydance: Anyone want to join me????

I'm thinking the more people that know and can offer support and egg me on the better, and vice versa!!!!

*Quit smoking (both)
*Get fitter & loose some pounds & tone up (both)
*Find a new job, more specifically a career, i made a few bad decisions about 4 years ago which has left me bouncing from dead end job, to dead end job and although there is a recession which may hinder me and make it harder i am determined to better myself and at least try and find myself something that earns me money and leaves me feeling like i have acchieved!!!
*Get more organised (both)
*Make a bigger effort to be greener - we already do a reasonable amount but i want to do my all to make the world better than it may be for the future generations (both)
*Run the race for life 2009, and at least one other charitable event
*Look after money a bit better, we're both guilty of saying what the heck
*Stop regretting the things i haven't done, and regret some of the things i have done!!!!!
*Spend more time with family and friends, because life is precious!!!

I'm sure there is more, but that'll do for now! I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason and that you get from life what you put in and also if its mean't to be then it is just that - mean't to be.

In short i am sure that our "unexplained infertility" is probably more so explained in that we're not acchieving to our full potential in life and therefore not acchieving pregnancy......

Oh my god! I swear you have just written the EXACT same to-do list as I've got written in my notebook! Me and my hubby are exactly the same as yours and strangely we do our best talking when we walk the dog!! The only thing I'm missing is the quit smoking, thank goodness!!

Don't suppose you fancy a buddy as we're also TTC!?!

Oh my god! I swear you have just written the EXACT same to-do list as I've got written in my notebook! Me and my hubby are exactly the same as yours and strangely we do our best talking when we walk the dog!! The only thing I'm missing is the quit smoking, thank goodness!!

Don't suppose you fancy a buddy as we're also TTC!?!

:hugs: wow!!! I'm not alone!!!!!! We will acchieve our goals, step by step i am sooo determined!!!!
A buddy would be wonderful, we can support each other in all the different aspects of our goals!!! :happydance:

Fantastic!! So nice to see someone else sitting in my boat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->