2012 freebies thread

lynne192

mum 2 James & Libby
Reaction score
Some of the 2012 freebies:

General freebies:
  • Free ORTISAN fruit cubes Sample
  • Free Nikwax Tech Wash and TX.Direct
  • Genuinely free .EU domain name for 1 year (with website builder)
  • Free loft and wall insulation for all EDF customers
  • The Highway Code - Free Download
  • free sample of Sensodyne Rapid Relief
  • Free Sample Good Whey
  • free pantene Sample
  • Free Sample Clippers Tea
  • Free bite discount card (get 20% off food at rail stations)
  • free persil dosing device

Baby Freebies:

Please be informed that for some reason the main post of these threads keeps getting deleted so please bear with me while i try to build it all back up again :(

last updated: 29/1/12 @ 21:47 uktime

Wow thats great-thats much more than I have seen on any other site, at first though I thought it was a list of all the free stuff YOU got in 2012-I thought wow you've been busy :D xx

some are 2012 freebies which just came around in 2012 but these are links that are vaild in 2012 :D

thanks for letting me know will remove it x

i have no idea why but everytime i edit these posts they delete it weird....

Thanx Lynne for taking the time to share with all the bnb ladies much appreciated
iv had a good few of the freebies from you're posts always gr8 :) xx

Thankyou!!!:flower: I have done as many as I can but need to go out :growlmad: so will be back later to get more goodies. What a great and helpful thread for you to do :thumbup:

lol welcome keep my eyes opened for new ones all the time :D

this is getting beyond annoying i have posted and updated this a few times and BnB keeps deleting it???? anyone know whats going on?

for some odd reason and not the first time the first post on this thread has been deleted? i don't know why or how but means all the freebies i compiled are now gone i will try and upload them again at some point but takes ages so will try and let you guys know when i get it done.

I would save all the info on a spreadsheet or word document, just in case it gets deleted again. I have really benefitted from the links you posted (bookmarked them asap) so thanks! :D xx

i had been doing that but once it had stopped deleting it i started not saving it because its alot of editing but sods law ah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->