*** 2013 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the following discount code at TheWorks.co.uk to get 15% off Orders Over £10!

WRK51215

Discount expires on 31 July 2013.

Oh I've not bought one full price thing so far and I have a big stash haha ! Waiting on more codes so I can spend all my money haha xx

subscribing i love this thread saved so much money last year

The only thing lyss keeps asking for this year is "Jessie woody buzz doll" (she says it as all one word lol) and I have a really tight price limit this year- so disbey store codes as and when they come would be great (not until August though- I'm brassic until then) x

Duplo is big on my list this year so any codes/offers would be great! X

I'm on the look out for the Vtech Toot Toot range this year so if anyone sees any offers please let me know :)

Love this thread :) xxx Love shopping!!! xxx

if anyone sees any good Nintendo DSi deals or packages it would be appreciated

Subscribing! I have decided to try and not pay full price for anything this year :D

I'm on the look out for the Vtech Toot Toot range this year so if anyone sees any offers please let me know :)

me too!

They're fantastic aren't they?

They are, last year I looked them up when everyone was asking for them in here and I decided DS1 was slightly old for them so I decided the garage would be DS2's birthday present and the add ons for Xmas. I know DS1 will enjoy playing it with him too though.

me too!

They are, last year I looked them up when everyone was asking for them in here and I decided DS1 was slightly old for them so I decided the garage would be DS2's birthday present and the add ons for Xmas. I know DS1 will enjoy playing it with him too though.

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the construction site as well as the garage... It looks like so much fun.

:happydance: Yay! Love this thread! Will try to keep up this year! :) xx

me too!

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the construction site as well as the garage... It looks like so much fun.

I must admit I am majorly excited to get it all and set it all up! I'll be fighting the boys for a go come Christmas morning :haha:

:happydance: Yay! Love this thread! Will try to keep up this year! :) xx

I joined late last year and missed so many bargains, determined to get as many as I can this year so got my subscription in early :winkwink:

Thank god for this page, damn the fact im skint till next week though. Also needing Disney store codes when they come in xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"