#2013 Praying for my Miracle twins... Kymani & Khamori

PrayingLady

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Sorry about the length of this post but I wanna get it all out. 2011 and 2012 has been a beautiful year! Married my best friend in 2011 and 2012 has been a year filled with blessings. We have not been using any for of protection since our relationship started which was about 2 and a half years ago. However, I have not been able to fall pregnant. :cry::cry::cry:

SO I'm starting this new year with a dr. appointment just to make sure all is well. I honestly want twins, so I'm excited to talk to my Dr. about fertility pills for it but I guess I gotta get over the first step and fall pregnant first. Its been a real struggle because everyone around is us is just falling pregnant and my husband wants a baby so bad...:wacko:

I've tried geritol, EPO, folic acid, soy Iso, temping, OPK's but yet none of them seem to help. I just want 2013 to be our year and God bless us with twins. I'm starting this Journey to the dr and I will keep you guys posted on here.

Sidenote: when I was in college I had an abnormal paps smear and they found precancerous cells and did some type surgery (cant remember) to rid the cells. I'm not sure if this is the reason why it's taking so long but the though scares me. I'm 25 and hubby is 28.

last thing: my mom is very fertile she has 7 kids. However, my sister who is 28 has been trying for over 7 years also and has never gotten pregnant. We both are very concerned.

Any advice on my first dr visit or anything in this regard? Thanking you in advance.

PLEASE DONT READ AND RUN.:kiss:

No advice, but wishing you 2 beautiful ones in 2013.

Get all of your old medical records together with a list of questions that you have for the FS. Be prepared for more tests. COme and join us on the Assisted COnception boards

Good luck with your quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->