21 days of high temps???

Spiffynoodles

4 kids 4 and under
Reaction score
Okay, this one is really throwing me for a loop. :wacko:

This cycle I thought I was pregnant for sure. I got sore breasts and sensitive nipples which I've only ever had while pregnant, I was hungry all the time and tired. Then my period was late, and I thought it was a done deal, except I was still getting BFNs.

Then on 18 dpo I started to bleed, except it was not as heavy as AF usually is, and then it stopped after two days, with only a little spotting on the third day.

The weird thing is, my temps still haven't dropped! :shrug: And I still have the same symptoms as I did before, but still getting BFNs. Oh, and I'm positive I O'd when I did, because I got a temp spike, ovulation cramps, and the next day CM dried up and my cervix closed.

Here's my chart (I marked the light period as "spotting" so that fertility Friend wouldn't start a new cycle, since I wanted to see the bigger picture until my temps dropped).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e2ea5

Okay, this one is really throwing me for a loop. :wacko:

This cycle I thought I was pregnant for sure. I got sore breasts and sensitive nipples which I've only ever had while pregnant, I was hungry all the time and tired. Then my period was late, and I thought it was a done deal, except I was still getting BFNs.

Then on 18 dpo I started to bleed, except it was not as heavy as AF usually is, and then it stopped after two days, with only a little spotting on the third day.

The weird thing is, my temps still haven't dropped! :shrug: And I still have the same symptoms as I did before, but still getting BFNs. Oh, and I'm positive I O'd when I did, because I got a temp spike, ovulation cramps, and the next day CM dried up and my cervix closed.

Here's my chart (I marked the light period as "spotting" so that fertility Friend wouldn't start a new cycle, since I wanted to see the bigger picture until my temps dropped).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e2ea5

Hmmmm. When did you last test? Sustained high temps usually point to a little bean.

That is strange. Usually at the beginning of my cycle it takes a few days for my temps to come down, but not that long after the first day of my period. I'd retest and if they don't come down in a few days maybe speak to a doctor?

I used a FRER last Friday and it was BFN, and I've used internet cheapies everyday, including today, and they've been BFN. I finally decided to call my doctor, and they're sending me for a blood pregnancy test this evening just to rule that out.

I was just wondering if anyone had experienced anything like this and if so, what happened, because as you can imagine, I'm going a little crazy! :wacko:

It's down to how quick yourhormones change can take wweeks for positive. I would say you have a good chance beat thing to do is go to doc and get blood test as you will know for sure. I know I temped first time round and no drop is pregnant x

Well, blood test came back negative.

I guess maybe I have an ovarian cyst or something... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"