21 (ish?) DPO, some blood...

srrhbell

Reaction score
Hey all! First real post here (besides in the intro forum) and pretty confused... I wasn't intending on actually making a post but I couldn't really find another situation that was exactly like mine so here goes!

I just got off birth control at the end of July. It was kind of making me nauseous combined with some of my other meds, so I opted to stop taking it and now the husband and I aren't using any form of protection.

Anyhow, August period rolled by as usual, and I have an app I use to sort of track my AF/O days (which isn't probably entirely accurate, but it gets somewhat close). Had sex once 4 days before O and 2 days before O according to my app. At about 6 dpo, I started feeling nauseous and lightheaded. 8 dpo, was starving and still nauseous; at 12 dpo I had to call in sick to work because my dizziness & nausea had gotten so bad.

At this point I thought I might be PG, so I decided to do a FRER on 13 dpo...BFN. Took a test every morning as my symptoms continued increasing in severity up until 17dpo...all BFN. 18dpo there was spotting, and I thought for sure AF had come. So 19dpo I started bleeding quite a bit (and it was REALLY bright red, super super fresh looking blood), but it lightened up significantly yesterday, 20dpo. Today it has stopped completely save some brownish cm when I wipe.

I'm just confused because my AF is NEVER less than 5 days, and to only have it for 2 confuses me severely. I've read a few stories where women are still pregnant after bleeding during the first trimester, but I also know M/C could also be the case.
Even though I was getting BFNs I generally have a strong stomach and haven't felt SO PREGNANT...well.... ever.

My question is, do I take an HPT? Or do you think it was just a bizarre AF and I was probably never PG?

I've never been PG so I have no clue what to expect. :shrug:

Thanks in advance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back