21 nearly 22 weeks not rolling ??

emma_27

Reaction score
Ellie is just not rolling over she did it once at 15 weeks and since then hasnt bothered at all ive try encouraging her and shes always had a little bit of tummy time and loads of time on her back on the baby gym but she still hasnt rolled is this normal? My son was rolling at 15 weeks so expected her to be doing it by now!

I think it's normal. Poppy is 20 weeks and showing no signs yet either. Is Ellie a biggish girl? I think some babies are just more nimble than others. Poppy is a chunky monkey so I think she struggles to swing her thunder thighs!

I guess she is small and fat ive never seen such fat baby legs lol.

There you go then! Don't you just love the rolls of baby fat on their little legs!?!

Ha ha ha... Girls, this conversation is just too cute!! xx

fin has these squishy little dimpled knees.... awwwwww..... cute chubsters!!!

Erin is 30 weeks and still isn't rolling. Don't think she ever will, she's not interested. She is sitting on her own though. Also Erin is a chunky monkey - lovely chubby thighs and munchable cheeks. xx

Awww bless him. Ellie has dimples on her bum cheeks shes so fat and short bless her ive had to get her 6-9months sleepsuits cus the 3-6 months dont go round her legs lol. Its no wonder shes not rolling over really is it lol

Awww bless him. Ellie has dimples on her bum cheeks shes so fat and short bless her ive had to get her 6-9months sleepsuits cus the 3-6 months dont go round her legs lol. Its no wonder shes not rolling over really is it lol

Ha!!! Fin's the same. He's got these short little legs ( I blame his Dad). He's into 6-9 months babygrows but they're too long!!!

I love our chunkey monkeys!! xx

Ha!!! Fin's the same. He's got these short little legs ( I blame his Dad). He's into 6-9 months babygrows but they're too long!!!

Ellies Sleeps suits are much to long on her to she seems to get wider and not much longer lol.

Ellies Sleeps suits are much to long on her to she seems to get wider and not much longer lol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mine is 24 weeks and has never rolled!! He'll roll from side to side after his bath when he towel is pulled round his feet but it isn't really him doing it. He loves nothing more than being supported at the hips so he can stand up, oh and bouncing too but definitely no rolling, he hates tummy time with a passion too!!

aww what cuties! i wouldn't worry too much hon, all babies do things differently. maddi rolls everywhere, however she can pull herself but can't really sit by her self :dohh: and can't crawl either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->