21 TTC for 7 Months

lauraashley21

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this site, so just trying to get used of everything :dohh:

I'm 21 and have been ttc baby no.1 for 7 months now, I have a doctors appointment on Thursday to try and get some information, I know its only 7 months but I'm starting to feel like theres something wrong with me, would my GP do any tests this early to see if everything is working OK ? .... ( give me peace of mind ) all my family members seem to have fallen pregnant within a couple of months, I've never been on contraception or anything like that, AF is due in a few days time ( fingers crossed it doesn't show )

How long did it take you to conceive ?

Thanks Laura

Hi, I'm new to this site, so just trying to get used of everything :dohh:

I'm 21 and have been ttc baby no.1 for 7 months now, I have a doctors appointment on Thursday to try and get some information, I know its only 7 months but I'm starting to feel like theres something wrong with me, would my GP do any tests this early to see if everything is working OK ? .... ( give me peace of mind ) all my family members seem to have fallen pregnant within a couple of months, I've never been on contraception or anything like that, AF is due in a few days time ( fingers crossed it doesn't show )

How long did it take you to conceive ?

Thanks Laura

Hi Laura

I am much in the same position as you although I was on the pill for years before we started TTC, I went to my docter and they basically told me to get lost - not in those words obviously but I asked if there were checks they could do to see if everything was working okay with me and my husband but they said it can take time and they wouldn't even consider anything like that until we have been trying for at least a year :cry::cry::cry:
I am at my wits end....am actually sitting here in tears as I type this.....sorry I know this probably wasn't the response you wanted to hear but i just didn't want to read and run x

Ive been trying to conceive number 2 for 9months, had 5 miscarriages :'(

Hi lauraashley.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you don't get AF and that you get a BFP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->