21 week scan and.....

lisa_33

Reaction score
were another team pink!! everything was fine and looked amazing. it feels very strange knowing what i am having, went straight to shops for dresses and pink things tho hehe xx

Hey hun! Yay!! We did the exact same thing today to get little outfits when we found out! It's cool that we both found out we were having girls on the same day! I'm so excited I could burst! It really is weird knowing what it is huh?! Congrats! :cloud9:

yup its very strange, but in a good way hehe!! its lovely that we both found out 2day. i think my dh is in shock, seems to make it more`real that hes going to be a dad!! i am going to have to go sleep think its to much excitement today hehe.....congrats again happy happy days xx

Oh congratulations! You're so lucky knowing what you're going to have, there are sooooo many really cute girlie things in shops just now, I'm not surprised you celebrated by buying some of them!

yay on team pink :happydance: we found it strange too, being able to go and pick out girly things!! now I cant stop! :rofl:

How exciting, congrats on team pink :D

aww thanks everyone ....so so happy xx

wooo 2 more for team pink! congrats! i love shopping for our girlies dresses an pink bits! ive bought faaaaaar too many clothes now though, i need to control myself lol! its so much better when you knw cps when you alk about baby you know she's a she and you can bond easier with your bump! xxxxxx

i am struggeling to get my head around knowing...almost feel guilty!! although i am of course over the moon, think i must be a bit strange haha xx

Awww, thats so cute!! congradulations!! :cloud9: i cant wait to find out now! :happydance: xx

:pink: Congratulations! :pink:

How exciting :yipee: congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"