21 weeks and bleeding x

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
I woke up this morning to bright red blood I'm 21 weeks today
I'm in triage now they've found his heartbeat got to see a Dr I was so scared x

Thanks Hun they've said its probably my placenta because we had sex last night there gna check my cervix x

Oh no 😞. Bless you. I have a low lying anterior placenta too. Mine hasn't bled since 13 weeks. We had sex last night too. Maybe just some pelvic rest and all will be ok. Fingers crossed x

How scary! Hope everything is ok. Glad your baby boy is okay xx

they've just done Swabs and checked my cervix its stl closed and no fresh blood I can go home but if I start to bleed I've to come straight back x

Glad cervix is closed and no more fresh. Hope the blood stays away now :hugs:

Hope everything continues to be ok. I know any blood in pregnancy can be scary.

Hope all ok and it stays away so stressful! Xx

Glad everything is okay. You've probably just irritated the cervix through sex. Still so scary. Glad he's moving about and happy xx

Glad everything is ok! My first bleed from low lying placenta happened at 20+6, I didn't rest at all after the first one but was on bed rest after the second. It made such a difference! After the first I spotted on and off for a couple of weeks because I went straight back to work/running around etc. with the second it completely stopped in a day. Look after yourself and take it easy!

What a scare Donna, so glad you and Bubs are okay!! Hopefully the bleeding stops quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->