21 weeks potty shot..Boy or Girl?

anooja81

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my 21 weeks shot.Pls have a look..
Is there cord between the legs.Also,If we look closely can see two white lines,is those girl parts?But it has thickness at the end,Will it come for girl parts?Please have a look and share your thoughts...Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 45
It's quite hard to tell, it's not too clear a picture. Girly bits will look like a hamburger, with distinct lines whereas boy bits look more like a turtle. I couldn't see lines, so I'm guessing boy. If you really want to know and they don't tell you in your area, you could book a private gender scan. That's what I did with my LO, I was too impatient to wait :dohh:

Thankyou so much Sapphire..But when i expand the pic,I can see two distinct small white lines,did u click on the image?
i was soo relaxed by ur boy guess as i lost hope since not seeing any penis or scrotum thr..Do all potty shots taken in any angle shows penis and scrotum?Pls reply...

I think it's a boy shot too... part of the reason why is my girly pic was taken at almost that exact same angle, and her "parts" don't stick out nearly as much as those do.

Here, let me get the pic for you and you can see clear girly at the same angle?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Shalia/girlUS.jpg

You should see the white lines for a girly, and I think the "stuff" is further out on your baby than it is on mine. If that makes sense?

Thanks Menelly....But I suspect those sticking out things are cord?Do you think so? Also,do u think two white bits seen before that is same as in yours?I compared and couldnt end up with a conclusion...Once more thanks a lot....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->