21 y/o TTC#1 possible PCOS and hypothyroidism

Younginlove

Reaction score
Looking for a buddy! None of my friends understand what I'm going through!

I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS yet, I still need to do an ultrasound but some signs are pointing to it. (I still hope I don't have it but I need to be realistic) and I am currently on medication for hypothyroidism.

I don't have periods. (I'm hoping to start getting them regulated)
I've been TTC # 1 for about 1 year and 2 months.

There is literally only one person I know who isn't pregnant, had a kid, or both. And she doesn't want kids any time soon!

She's always there for me but she doesn't understand what I'm going through and I am just dying to talk to someone who is also having trouble TTC so we can rant together. <3

Hey!

I am 22 and TTC #1, I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2011, so I totally know how frustrated you are feeling. I usually would go about 75 days between cycles, and that was my regular, other times -- I just wouldn`t have a period also!

I hope you can get your cycles regulated soon, I know how helpless you feel when everyone else around you is getting pregnant, and you can`t even get a period!

Totally! My thyroid meds were increased almost a month ago, I've been taking multivitamins, and I was on BC pills for a month and then I stopped. (this was last month) and I've been having PMS symptoms for 6 days now. I'm hoping to have a visit from AF soon! I took 2 hpt's Friday, one was invalid and the other was BFN (it would have been too soon anyways.) But I am very hopeful for something to be happening (hoping for good of course). It's horrible to just sit and guess and feel stupid when you get a BFN because you don't have a period to indicate ANYTHING. So I'm just working on regulating first, and then conceiving. But if I were to conceive first I wouldn't complain lol.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->