Duh! Forgot to ad that I am going out of town in a few weeks and I would love to have lost at least 10-15lbs before then! So I guess that will be my first real goal, to loose 10-15lbs before my trip, and to keep it off and loose more the month while I am there! :dance:

Well, good morning! (my morning at least :lol:) It's 8:00 am here..I just woke up:sleep:

So each day I decided I will have a couple, or even if it's just one I will be happy, mini goals.

Like for instance, today my mini goals are to have my treadmill fixed and to run at least 30 minutes :thumbup:

I will take note of everything I consume today, and I promised myself I had to be completely honest of everything I've eaten... soo :thumbup:

I'm pretty excited! But right now I need a big glass of water and then some breakfast!!

It's going to be a hard day to keep on track....with all this Halloween candy and such.. . :dohh:

But I will be strong and resist temptation :rofl:

Ta for now :flow:

Good luck hun!
And if you can survive halloween candy then you can resist any temptation lol

Good luck hun! I will be starting one of these as soon as I've had the go-ahead from my doctor x

Good luck hun!
And if you can survive halloween candy then you can resist any temptation lol

Thank you! :rofl: I've been good so far! But then again...it's only 12:40 pm :lol:
I think I will be able to keep on track, though..my sister already threw a candy bar at me and i threw it back :thumbup:

Exercise*~

So far I have done my Palates today, and I did extra sets :happydance:

What I still need to do- At least 30 min. run, and take Rasta (puppy) for a walk!

good luck hun! its a big thing losing baby weight isnt it! i feel ppl will be looking at me thinking its been 3months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->