The Casey's I know are boys and the Kasey's are girls. Both middle names are very strong names with Casey and I like both :)

Never met a female Casey here, actually. I'm in CA. My ex was a Casey, and like a pp said, I've noticed they tend to be pretty good looking. :haha:

I love it for a boy! The K spelling makes me think girl at first glance though.

Coming from a UK mummy, i think Casey is a gorgeous name for a boy, i also think it brings to mind good looking men but also adorable little boys! I would hundred percent spell it with a C, a K would make it seem feminine and i would totally consider it for my next little man if we are lucky enough to have one (currently have three!) x

Uh oh starting to sound like i shouldnt name him that if i dont want girls hanging around his neck :haha: we are seriously falling head over heels for that name every day it totally fits our feelings of this little guy. Thank you so much for all the input, seriously helpful.

If you don't like unisex names it's worth noting that in the UK Casey is only a girl's name.

:wacko:
what complete and utter rubbish... you cant post that as a fact its just your limited experience

I have live in the UK all my life and only met BOYS called Casey - I think what you should say is 'in my area/experience I have only come across girls with this name'

Yay I always much preferred carter!

Yay I always much preferred carter!

Haha i was hoping youd see this!!!! We just had a moment of weakness i guess as we never got to do the whole, lets pick out his name thing, because carter just came n hit home. Were going with that! :flow: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->