22 dpo bfn

EricaR2

Reaction score
Okay so I'm pretty new to this. I don't really know all the acronyms. But here's the story. I'm 24 and not trying or preventing. I usually have a 32-33 day cycle. My period is 10 days late. I don't chart or temp. All I can go by is the online ovulation calender that said I was supposed to Ovulate on oct 30, which is the only day my bf and I bd'd, he's been out of town. This has never happened and I don't know what's going on. Any advice?

I would wait a few days and try another test hun. good luck! xxx

Not up until a few days ago I woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat.

I think you should get a blood test from your doc

I think so too. I just recently moved so I don't have a doctor here yet but I'm gonna have to find one soon. I'm out of town visiting family for Thanksgiving so I haven't tested again. I plan on testing Monday when I get back home and if it's still negative I'm gonna have to get blood work done. I don't really have symptoms at all either. Just nausea from time to time and cramping but that's it. :/

I think you are pregnant... Let me know what the blood test comes back as and when you test hpt use a First response early result. FRER that should dectect if you are pregnant.

Ill be taking a hpt when I get home Monday and Ill let you know.

if your period is ten days date and usually on time then its time to test i say:)

I tested two days ago and it was negative so I'm hoping when I test Monday it's a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->