22, TTC #1 with irregular periods.

frenchiemenno

Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Myriam, I'm 22 and have been trying to conceive for a couple months now. I would LOVE to find someone willing to share their journey with me. It would be even better if they, like me, have irregular periods. I'm gonna be needing advice :) and am always willing to give encouragement and support. \\:D/

Hi there I'm Becca & I'm 21 TTC been trying for 11 months now. I however do not have irregular periods. So I really have no idea why we haven't conceived yet. Good Luck! :dust:

Hi there I'm Becca & I'm 21 TTC been trying for 11 months now. I however do not have irregular periods. So I really have no idea why we haven't conceived yet. Good Luck! :dust:

Have you gone to the doctor???

Before getting married I went for an ultrasound and blood tests, the doctor told me something about my glands or something like that. He said I might have difficulties getting pregnant and I may be more likely to have a miscarriage...
Not even sure if he really knew what was wrong with me to be honest.

Im just trying to stay positive :D

I wish you the best!!!!!

I have not been to the doctor yet due to financial reasons. Thinking if we haven't conceived by January then we'll look into it since most docs won't do anything until it's been a year of ttc. I've been temping & taking fertility blend. I was using opks but quit using them. I've been trying to stay positive too. Ttc can be very emotionally draining. I've become so in tune with my body though & literally know when my period is on it's way. Wishing lots of luck & that you get your bfp soon!

How many kids would you like to have?
I want at least 4, which is why I'm hoping I can get pregnant very soon!!!!
Ever need someone to talk to or need advice, I'm here for ya :)

Thank you I know we want at least 2 I'd kinda would like to have more than that though. I always wanted a bigger family :)

I used to always say I wanted at least 3, depending on what my husband would think. He would like to have lots of kids!!! So at least 4 would be nice :)
We will see what God gives me, and may we will even adopt!!!
Right now I'm just focusing on trying to conceive one :p

Same here focusing on one. I had a Lady at my church tell me that it was going to happen soon so I hope she's right :) it's not in my heart to adopt. I feel sorry for some of the children in all but I just couldn't stand having a child knowing it isn't mine a part of me would always long for my own. It's also the concept of having made something so perfect with the love of my life.

I understand. I definitely want to be able to get pregnant and have children that way. But adoption is also a possibility whether we can conceive or not.
I hope we both get our BFP's very soon!!!! :D

Me too :D & that's awesome that you're wanting to adopt either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->