23 TTC - need buddies!!

ZombieKitten

Mama of 4
Reaction score
Hiya! I'm 23 years old and my hubby is 24. We've had a rough history with ttc. I've had 4 miscarriages including my daughter Serenity, who I went into early labor with at 18 weeks.

Since I have had some bad luck when I comes to pregnancy, my husband has advised me that next time I get pregnant, we won't tell anyone until well after I get a Cervical Cerclage. In fact I most likely won't tell any family members until I really start to show... But what fun is that?!? I mean a baby is such an exciting part of life! It's so hard to keep in such joy. But it's very difficult to deal with when you tell everyone you are expecting and then you have to tell everyone depressing news.

So I need some buddies who share the same views as me! I need to surround myself with people who will feel my pain every :bfn: , my anxiety during my TWW, and my excitement when I finally get my :bfp: !!

I love my husband more than anything and I know very well that he loves me too... but he gets extremely annoyed when I start listing off all the possible pregnancy symptoms that I think I have (every single month lol). He seems to think that if he agrees with what i say then it's just feeding me high hopes. But he doesn't want to be negative either so he just stands there on neutral ground which sometimes comes off as him not caring. He drives me nuts. lol.

So anyways... lol... I'm new to the site and I just need some friends that are on the same page as me <3

*Babydust to us all!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"