Looks accurate. I remember mine was off by a few days and than baby caught up to date so stick with the dates you have until next scan=)

I had an insemination done on May 21 and ovulated May 22, according to the possible dates you were given, you'd have to be between 23-25 weeks right now.

I measured 6w4d on June 19, which was impossible based on my insemination dates. That put me 5 days ahead. Measurements have leveled out now and my OB gave me a due date of February 10, although by insemination, I'm due February 13.

So, if you measured 6w3d on June 23, that would put you on or around February 12, right?

I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that I got my faint positives on May 31, so you should have had dark ones if you tested June 12.

Have you had any other ultrasounds? Usually the ones done from 11-14 weeks are the most accurate as babies grow at their own rates before this, and after this but are pretty standard the same between these weeks. The ultrasound I had during these weeks put me exactly at February 13, but my OB is still choosing to go by my LMP due date

I had a 12 week scan and an anatomy scan September 15th. My 12 week scan I was still measuring the same as the gestation given at dating scan. However at my anatomy scan my measurements varied to about 2-6 days apart. Could I still be 5 weeks further and won't find out until the end?

No I'd say the dates are accurate. Specially with two saying about the same.

They seem accurate to me.

I've seen your other threads on the same topic and same reasons, I think you're spending too much time worrying about an issue that isn't there.

There's no way your dates could be 5 weeks out and it not being noticed by now :hugs:

They seem accurate to me.

I've seen your other threads on the same topic and same reasons, I think you're spending too much time worrying about an issue that isn't there.

There's no way your dates could be 5 weeks out and it not being noticed by now :hugs:

This

Nope, not at all. Especially based on the photos you provided, if you were 5 week further, baby would be much bigger and much more developed.

I'm so confused. I got my bfp on the 12th June and I'm 23 weeks tomorrow :wacko:

I'm so confused. I got my bfp on the 12th June and I'm 23 weeks tomorrow :wacko:
What are you confused about? :shrug:

I'm curious about that too. If she can't recall the date of her last period, it makes sense that she waited until after she realized she was late, and then some, before taking a test.

I'm 24 weeks today and got my BFP on May 31, but I also tested very early, at 9dpo. Some women wait even longer than she did. When you take a test has no bearing on how far along you are.

I'm confused that the bfp was on 12th June and she's only 6ish weeks :wacko:

No, she was 6w4d on the day of her ultrasound, which was June 23. She's much farther along now.

This.. I got my BFP on 12th June too, and I'm 23+1 today!

Oh, sorry.. Just read the other comments, kinda makes sense now! I thought she was saying she's only 6 weeks now.. X

Ah that makes sense now! Thanks Brandi!!

That's exactly what I thought Rebecca. Bloody baby brain :dohh:

I'm also 23 weeks and 5 days. I was told even though line was faint was still a positive. Could've been the time of day I took the test that gave me the faint lines. They all were positive faint lines

I've always understood a line to be a line regardless of how faint. Like the other ladies have said though, if you were 5-6 weeks behind/ahead of definitely would have have been picked up on.

I know it's easier said than done but I'd try not to worry :hugs:

Ah that makes sense now! Thanks Brandi!!

That's exactly what I thought Rebecca. Bloody baby brain :dohh:
I apologize too. I should've clarified. I didn't know when my LMP was and once I realized something was odd I tested and it was positive just faint lines. I'm having pregnant brain :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->