23dpo. No cramps. No nausea. No typical pregnancy symptoms

Nadyaraza

Reaction score
No cm since tww.
No cramps since 13dpo
No nausea to date
No extra peeing
Literally no typical symptoms associated with pregnancy thus far

Anyone else out there like me? I don't feel pregnant at all except for occasional breast tenderness that comes and goes

Not a single symptom since 13dpo!!!!!! Is this normal? Last beta was done a week ago and was 1222. No idea what the status is now. Will get another done tomorrow at 5+6

Freaking out a bit at a total lack of symptoms. Felt more with pms truth be told ��

Sure it's normal!!! Most symptoms will begin to appear, on average, 6 weeks pregnant.

Or you could be lucky like me and not really have symptoms at all! I had mild breast tenderness but absolutely NO ms (or nausea), no fatigue, no headaches.... nothing!! I'm 16 weeks and my LO is doing fine!

Pregnancy symptoms typically don't start until about 6 weeks, so no panic. Some people get them even later or you might be lucky and not get many! You'll probably find you don't get everything. I never needed to pee any more than usual until the 3rd tri and had no unusual CM nor many cramps. My boobs hurt on and off. I just had awful MS from week 6. Do not wish to have it, its miserable! I was happily tottering along for the first two weeks wondering what all the fuss was about and then bam, woke up with MS that lasted from week 6 to week 20 :'(

Good luck with your pregnancy!

Reading your replies does make me feel a lil better. I'm due for another beta tomorrow and had a horrible dream last nigth that there was no hb in first scan. I have been very anxious since the bfp. Just hope that everything goes on smoothly. I am almost 6 weeks though just two days less. Yeah maybe it'll all hit me later or not at all. I think I'll just feel better once the scan is done and it goes well. Not due for that till month end

I event had an symptoms at all intact most other months I've felt like I was and got a negative. I tested this morning and got the 2nd line. Hopefully all is well but in going to take 3 more tests after on just to make sure lol I'm currently 13dpo AT was due tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->