24 dpo....uh oh

WantBabyBad

expecting baby #2
Reaction score
My son turned 11 weeks yesterday. My first period began Dec 30th and before baby I had 28 day cycles. But now Im not sure because I mean, I only had one after him so I dont know if im extremely irregular or pregnant. I do not bf anymore I didthe first two weeks. Stupid me procrastinated on bc because they tried charging me through the roof for it and I never called my dr back. Yes of course my husband and I had unproted sex...i feel so stupid. I mean if im pregnant I will keep my baby, I just wanted to enjoy this one a little longer lol. Im scared to take a test....

What do you ladies think?

Take a test your very fertile after you give birth

took a test about an hour ago...bfp! looks like were havin another little one!!!!!! oh my

Im excited and nervous at the same time. Were not tellin anyone til we findout the sex.

wow congrats!!! i know it seems like it may be difficult with two babies close together,but it really is alot of fun too:) i got pregnant with my second when my first was 5 months old. they are amazing together, i wouldnt change a thing!! they are best friends now at ages 2 and 3!! have fun!! H&H 9 months to you:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->