24 TTC after 1 natural MC. Buddy??

adiiberry

Reaction score
I had a natural MC 2 cycles ago and me and my hubby are TTC. Its hard after you know you had it and you lost it :cry:

So sorry for ur loss!:cry: how far along were you if u don't mind me asking? I was about 4wks 6 days so I guess it was like a chemical pregnancy...

How long are ur cycles and what day are you on? I'm on CD 6 with hopes of a 28day cycle or so. I say hopes b/c I have somewhat of a luteal phase deficency so I've been taking vitamin b6 and I'm starting progesterone cream after I ovulate. I'm doing this on my own as I'm very anxious for another baby! I've been reading online about all the positive(&negatives!) which make me feel real hopeful that this next bean will stick!

I hope we both get a :bfp: soon! Baby dust! :dust:

I too was at a little past 4 Weeks so it was also considered a chemical pregnancy. I was sad because I was able to become pregnant on the first try.and then that happened :(
Its a big coincidence that we are on the same CD because I am CD 7 today! we can track our ovulation together :) I am praying that we both have luck this month!!

I know! Its so heartbreaking :cry: I too got pregnant on the first try so I was so confused as to why I wasn't getting a :bfp: when my :af: was not showing up! Then it came the week after and when I looked online I read sometimes about the egg not implantating properly. Maybe it could've been caused by a luteal phase defect which I think is what happened to me. My luteal phase is only 11 days and for me implantation could happen at 12dpo so I'm missing a day. I may be going off the deep end but I bought progesterone cream to use after I ovulate(also got some opks so I will know exactly!).

I'm on CD 8 right now. It would be great if we ovulated at the same time & both got :bfp:s!! Lots of baby dust to u! I have a huge feeling that April will be our month! & to think we won't be all big & preggers during the hot summer months! :lol: I'm crossing my fingers, toes, arms, legs, & everything else for u! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->