24 weeks monitoring baby movements

I'm using the Kicks Count App. Find it easy to use and tells you an average kick count over a period of time. :)

I use Ovia Pregnancy for all things pregnancy. It has a kick timer if I feel the need to use it, and for later on, a contraction timer. It also gives me my weekly baby facts and tells me what symptoms to expect, etc. I can use it to track all my pregnancy-related things like dr appointments, etc.

I'm not yet, but in previous pregnancies every night when I lay down in bed I'll lay quiet and still and make sure I count at least 10 movements in an hour. If not, get up, move around, drink some juice, and try again. I never used an app or anything, I didn't think it was necessary.

I never used an app for it either, just tried to go by what was normal for baby, I would only lie down and wait for movements if I was worried.

I never used an app for it either, just tried to go by what was normal for baby, I would only lie down and wait for movements if I was worried.

Same here- just paying attention to the movements making sure I feel something throughout the day. Don't think there is a need to track really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->