24 yrs old, TTC #1 with irregular cycles. Looking for buddies! :)

Kkb111211

Reaction score
I'm 24. My husband and I have been TTC since May after a mc. I'm currently on cd 6. My cycles range from 50-100 days. I started taking Vitex in early October, so I'm hoping this cycle will be a little shorter. Well anyways, I'm looking for a buddy (or a few :) ) to go through this next cycle with.

You sound just like me! I'm 24 and my husband and I have been trying to fall since July. I too take vitex- I'm sure it's the only reason I ovulate. My cycles vary, but are now shorter since starting vitex at the start of the year- my last one was 65 days, the one before it was 45 days. I previously went 18 months without a cycle before vitex.
TTC is so frustrating, especially with long and irregular cycles. My husband and I are so desperate to start a family.
I'm currently CD 23 with no sign of ovulation. :9

I'm 24. My husband and I have been TTC since May after a mc. I'm currently on cd 6. My cycles range from 50-100 days. I started taking Vitex in early October, so I'm hoping this cycle will be a little shorter. Well anyways, I'm looking for a buddy (or a few :) ) to go through this next cycle with.

You sound just like me! I'm 24 and my husband and I have been trying to fall since July. I too take vitex- I'm sure it's the only reason I ovulate. My cycles vary, but are now shorter since starting vitex at the start of the year- my last one was 65 days, the one before it was 45 days. I previously went 18 months without a cycle before vitex.
TTC is so frustrating, especially with long and irregular cycles. My husband and I are so desperate to start a family.

Hey ladies do you mind if I join you guys!

I'm 22 and my hubby and I have been TTC for 3 months now. For the past 2 years I too have had very long cycles. My cycles range anywhere from 44 days to 120days!

I blame birth control because I used to have a textbook cycle every 28 days since the age of 12 until back in 2010 I was on and off BCP for 4 months before deciding to call it quits. Then BAM

My longest cycle was 170 days or 5months and 3 wks which had to be induced by Provera. Since then my cycles have been a consistent every 3 to 3 1/2 months. And even though I do not currently use OPK's I believe that I do ovulate on my own. It just takes me long.

I have had every medical test and ultrasound under the sun done and nothing medically can be found wrong with me. So I was advised by my doctor to start BBT charting. I am currently on CD 86 and 13 DPO according to FF. Waiting is so agonizing...

I broke down and tested 11DPO and 12DPO But unfortunately both we're :bfn: although 12DPO looked promising but I just chalked it off as an extremely faint evap line.

According to FF, AF is due Nov.25th. I'm gonna try to hold out until a few days past my due AF and test on Nov. 29th recommended by FF and because I currently live in Japan and their tests don't detect pregnancy until like a week after AF. :cry:
So I'm hoping at least a few days after AF is due I'll get a faint line.

When are you ladies testing?

I'm so sry ladies... I just noticed that you guys were still At the beginning of your cycles I was so caught up in my own story. Anyways keep me posted! And I'll report back if I get that BFP :)

How you guys hangin in there?

I totally understand, ttc is way stressful with long cycles.I hope you are able to O soon! I'm so glad that vitex shortened your cycles a bit. Lots of luck to you!!

I'm so sry ladies... I just noticed that you guys were still At the beginning of your cycles I was so caught up in my own story. Anyways keep me posted! And I'll report back if I get that BFP :)

How you guys hangin in there?
It's ok, you are still welcome to join us of course! :) Its crazy your cycles were that long! My longest was 115 days. I'm on cd 12 today and hoping for O soon. I would love for this cycle to be shorter. I would be happy with just a 40 or even 50 day cycle this time. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->