24yrs old, TTC #1 in USA looking for a buddy!

CmonBabyyy

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm 24 (will be 25 in Jan) and my husband is 29. We recently moved to NC from CT/NY and are TTC baby # 1! We've been TTC for about 7 months now. My doc just gave me an rx to try after AF arrives (can't take it unless you know you're not preggo), because I wasn't ovulating....but low and behold, AF is 1 day late! Not very late, but I may have experienced implantation bleeding this past Wednesday, Dec 14, which was roughly 11DPO. I had some brown discharge only when I wiped and only once. If AF does show her ugly face, then I will be taking the rx (Provera, taken during AF to induce ovulation, not AF) days 3-7 of the new cycle. I am praying that I get my BFP and that AF just isn't late! She sucks like that! LOL. Anyone want to be TTC buddies? I would love to also meet people in NC too!

P.S. Happy Holidays everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm 24 (will be 25 in Jan) and my husband is 29. We recently moved to NC from CT/NY and are TTC baby # 1! We've been TTC for about 7 months now. My doc just gave me an rx to try after AF arrives (can't take it unless you know you're not preggo), because I wasn't ovulating....but low and behold, AF is 1 day late! Not very late, but I may have experienced implantation bleeding this past Wednesday, Dec 14, which was roughly 11DPO. I had some brown discharge only when I wiped and only once. If AF does show her ugly face, then I will be taking the rx (Provera, taken during AF to induce ovulation, not AF) days 3-7 of the new cycle. I am praying that I get my BFP and that AF just isn't late! She sucks like that! LOL. Anyone want to be TTC buddies? I would love to also meet people in NC too!

P.S. Happy Holidays everyone!

Hello im 26 and dh 23 we been ttc for about 1yr with the fertility test and all just took my first round of Clomid and Overdryl and ovulated im and currently on cd 25 and approx 11dpo.... not exact on that.... im expecting AF the end of this week or begining of next... I HOPE SHE FAR FAR AWAY from us both!!!:hugs:
I will be your buddy!!! i am testing friday and sunday...

Well, I've tested 3 times with 3 different tests this morning....and I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! I got my first BFP at 8am this morning on a First Response Digital (yes+), but it was the only test I had in the house, so I went to Target and got a ClearBlue Digital & a cheapie +/- test...both POSITIVE! Ahhhh I am SO excited!!!! I haven't told hubby yet, I will be surprising him before we go out to dinner tonight. I've already called my OB-GYN and they scheduled me for 4 separate appts. This is unreal, I am still shaking and it's been 3 hours since my first BFP. LOL. Baby dust to everyone! Thank you so much for joining me on the TTC journey. I've told my mom, 2 best friends, and my boss. I don't want to tell anyone else until I'm 3 months...I'm very superstitious! I guess the brown discharge that I had was implantation bleeding! Again, baby dust to everyone, love you all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->