25 ttc #1 - 1dpo

heff1604

Reaction score
Hi there - I'm new to the site and just wanted to see if there is anyone out there who is TTC and is in the early stages of the TWW!

Hi! I'm also 25.. I am new to this also.. went off BCP in January and just officially started TTC this cycle. I am a little further along in my cycle than you... 7dpo. But would love to buddy up and share symptoms! I tested today.. obviously it was a BFN!

I haven’t been on BC for about 2-3 years now but my DH and I have been using other means of protection. We’ve just decided last month TTC! I think that I’m about 2-3 DPO. For the past week I’ve been having a lot of cramping/pinching but I know that it could be because of O but it’s been pretty consistent. How about you!? 7 DPO, you must be itching to test, again!

Hi Heff! I am now 8DPO and got a BFN this morning.. I know its still early but I still get deflated! I had cramping, pinching and wierd twinges from 4DPO until yesterday. I woke up this morning and they are pretty much gone. my bbs feel like they are going to explode and I feel bloated. I think I am going to wait until 11DPO to test again. When are you going to start to test?

Haha..I hate being a symptom spotter. Everything I feel…I automatically thinks it’s something else!!! I think I am going to try and test 10DPO…I’m really trying to hold out…but it’s hard!

Tested today at 9DPO. BFN. There def. was a white line were the pink line should be on FRER. Drove me nuts!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->