25 week check and its a big one!

izzy29

Reaction score
Went to midwife this morning and she measured my fundal height at 28 weeks and I am only 25 weeks. Anyone else experienced this?? She said she could be wrong. Starting to get a bit worried now. Back in 3 weeks for another check but apart from bp being up slightly all was well.

I'm heading off for my 26 week check on Nov 5th and I'll be keeping my eye on this also as I have a funny feeling this baby feels big already lol. But its probably all in my head:dohh: When I wake in the morning and have a feel without all the bloat in the way, babies bottom is only a about 2cm under my ribs. I'm 25 weeks on Friday. Is that normal for any one else? You forget so easily.
I'm 5ft 2 by the way so I don't have the biggest of areas to fill. One of mine was 9lb 13oz born so I'm wondering if this may be going the same way.

I've had this too hun, at 23 weeks, i was measuring 5 weeks ahead, same at 25 weeks, and if i'm still measuring big tomorrow at my 28 week appointment then shes going to send me for a growth scan.

I wouldn't worry my midwife said to me a number of things it could be, baby is big, mum is big or baby is surrounded by alot of fluid :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->