25 year old marine wife ttc for #1!!

shortykrt

Reaction score
My hubby and I decided to start ttc last month after he decided to re-enlist. I WAS on nuvaring starting in June right before he returned from his deployment this year and then one night it slipped out in late August...so I wasnt on it for very long. It did mess with my cycle as I bled for 3 days (i had came off my period 6 days before)...which is how I figured out it wasnt in to begin with. We started ttc in early September but just coming off the birth control I figured I wouldnt be so lucky that month. We tried for baby #1 the month before he was set to deploy (November). We found out the next month the day after we got married (December 10, 2011) that I was pregnant! :happydance: Sadly a couple of weeks later...2 days before he deployed..I found out I miscarried :cry: Hopefully I will be lucky this month! I finished my period on Oct. 2. It only lasted 4 days and normally it is 6 so that threw me off. I also spotted which I NEVER do so that tricked me :( Oh well. Any other military wives out there ttc? Ive been :sex: every other day and thats about all Im going to do. I am hoping to get pregnant real soon because I know my hubby is going to deploy again sooner or later and I would love for him to be here for the birth!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->