do u know what the leg length is on size 8 maternity jeans, what sort of fit are they...cant see the bottoms! Thanks hun! xx

For anyone interested in the Maternity jeans, they're a big fit. Im an 8 in normal jeans and even now at 32 weeks, my size 8 maternity jeans from dorothy perkins are HUGE xx

Yea, I found that with a pair a black trousers in an 8 from there. I pulled them up and they just fell back down tho the floor!!! I asked if they did them in a 6 and the lady just looked at me and said that you dont get ize 6 pregnant women!! lol

However, I have put on weight EVERYWHERE now so prob not an 8 anymore :nope:

Think they're 33 inside leg...they are a pretty big fit for a size 8 though :flower: Im a 31 inside leg and they were too long on me xx

they'd be too long for me too then hun, thanks anyway xx

bump. make me an offer. as long as it covers postage costs il accept the offer! xxx

The size 10 DP maternity top, do you reckon I could get away with wearing it as a normal top or is it overly obvious it's maternity? I still wear some of my old maternity now lol! x

My mum borrowed it and wore it as a normal top :rofl: I actually was surprised it was a maternity top there aint much room for a growing bump in it! So yup would get away with wearing it as a normal top!

Would you take £2 for it hun? I'm trying to build up my work wardrobe, got to go back soon :cry:

How much for all the medium sized hoodies/jumper things please hun x

How much for all the medium sized hoodies/jumper things please hun x

Which ones hun lol looked back and not sure what ones you mean!

Is it these two

SIZE M BLUE AND WHITE JUMPER/HOODIE - £3.00
SIZE M CHEMISTRY PINK HOODIE - £2.50

or is it the asda size 10 hoody/jumper as well?
xx

Do you stil have the size 8 mat. jeans hun?? if so whats the leg length? xx

Sorry hun, that's me being unclear :)

SIZE M BLUE AND WHITE JUMPER/HOODIE - £3.00 & SIZE M CHEMISTRY PINK HOODIE - £2.50

xx

Hey babe can I have

SIZE 12 PURPLE WITH STARS PRINT T-SHIRT CROSSOVER AT BACK - £2.00

SIZE S BENCH HOODIE AQUA - £2.50
sleeves are like 3/4 length

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members