26+1 twins

twins6410

premmie boy/girl twin
Reaction score
i had my boy girl twins at 26+1, to be honest i cant really remember the whole 16 week trip!!
my way of coping was tryin to forget about these 2 little bundles of joy that were my babies, i could attatch my self to them as i knew what could happen :(
when i told them 'i love you' id choke up n tears strolled down my face, then the weeks went on and i got to hold them, change them and bath them, it was amazing :)
it was a rollacoster of emotions and it made me a stronger person.
had a lot of scary moments with my girl, some i wouldnt wish upon my worst enemy!
my lil boy got a collapst lung and a PDA but apart from them he was brillient
my daughter caught MRSA on her 6th day in to this world and only got rid of it a few weeks before we left for home!! i couldnt believe it i was devostated!
but now were home and there 8 n half months old, just started rollin (when they please :p) weening them on to big food and my boy has got 2 teeth :)
i am the proudest mum alive!! my babies mean the world to me!!!

just think of it like this guys ' we get our babies, babies for longer :)'
l:baby: :hug: :baby:

That's great news!! Have you got any pictures?

im new today so i havent got the hang of things yet lol how do i do that? and ill put a b4 and after pic on x

aww lovely story and interesting to read im nearly 26 weeks with boy girl twins xx

Hi hun.
I had my twin daughters at 29 weeks and they will be 2 in January! I was very lucky we had a short stay in NNU, just 4 weeks with no major problems apart from very weak immune systems so winter is full of coughs, snot, medicine and trips to the doctors for us. Twice already for each girl in the last month. 2 lots of medicine and nearly better.
My girls were babies until they were about 6 months old and then they started doing more but didnt really crawl or try too hard until around 8 months.
Sounds like your little babies are fighters hun! :hugs: to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"