26 days late: Seeing OB tomorrow

Jennbug112

Reaction score
I posted a few weeks ago when I was only 4 or 5 days late. I went to get a quantitative test done and my results showed less than 1 levels, not pregnant. I've been trying to get on with my life since then, however I am now due to start my next period in a few days and, like last month, am showing no signs of starting this one either. I was going to wait it out until my period finally came, but my DH convinced me to schedule with an OB. The crazy thing is, they got me in so quick because they told me I'm probably pregnant. I told them it's not possible because I have had negative HPTs this whole time including that negative blood test, but I was told that negative pregnancy tests in pregnancy are "more common than I think". What??? All the research I have done basically says that if you test negative you either took the test wrong or tested too early. I know neither is true for me because I have tested at least once a week since my missed period and this isn't my first rodeo.... I know how to take a damn pregnancy test.

I had already accepted that I was just late for absolutely no reason; that my period would show up whenever and now I have hope again. Just trying to prepare myself for disappointment. I do know it is something hormonal though because I have had sore nipples for over a week and a half. I had one jerk friend even tell me it's probably menopause (I'm 34). I have been struggling with nausea and for some reason having issues with dairy products now. The day I made tomato soup (with milk) and grilled cheese sandwiches did not end well for me or my bathroom floor. Anytime I have had milk product since then has triggered the nausea to a lesser extreme. Oh, and I have been feeling pressure in my lower abdomen. Everything except the sore nipples I have kept to myself because I don't want any judgement or diagnoses from my friends or family. A coworker told me it's probably a giant cyst. Another told me it's probably an ectopic pregnancy which I think is just a shitty thing to say to someone especially when that person doesn't even disclose anything to you except "missed period, not pregnant".

I'm not looking for stories of hope for similar situations as mine that ended either positively or negatively. I don't need thoughts on what's wrong with me. I just need some support and peace of mind as I am experiencing the most confusing time of my life and the longest 2ww EVER until my appointment tomorrow.

Thanks for taking time to read! Even just typing this out gives me peace of mind.

Last edited:
Good luck lovely, let us know how you get on

I was seen by a nurse practitioner, she felt for cysts but didn't feel any. I was referred to another office for an ultrasound which will be happenin Tuesday.

While I was at the office, I asked for a pap smear since I havent had one in a while. Now I've been spotting all day which has picked up into light bleeding. I'm wishing I hadn't gotten the pap now because it could be AF, but it could also be irritation from the pap. No cramping at any rate. Going to wait a few days and see if the bleeding picks up.

Hope you get some answers soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"