26 dpo betas: 4748 + pink discharge :-(

3liz

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned about my betas from yesterday (4748 @26 dpo) which should be a little higher.
They were 46 @12 dpo and 141 @14dpo. My curve is not increasing as nicely as it should.
In addition I noticed some light pink discharge this morning.
I'm so sad right now :cry:
I don't think all of this is very good...

:hugs:

I don't know much about hcg levels - mine were never checked. I have had lots of spotting this pregnancy though. Sometimes pink, sometimes brown & even a little red. Had my 12 week scan on Monday & everything is fine. If you're worried can you call a midwife or your dr??

Hope everything works out ok :flower:

Thanks for the reassuring words.
If the pink discharge is still there or worse tomorrow I'll recontact again my dr. Yesterday she told me she didn't want me to come before I'm 8 weeks because there won't be much to see on U/S.
I really hope everything's fine.
When I talk about it with DH he thinks I'm overreacting...

I had an us at 5 weeks. There was just a blob, but it was there! Push for an us if you need it!

& men don't get it. It's your body - you who is worrying with every toilet trip etc. my hubby didn't really get it either :hugs:

Thanks for the reassuring words.
If the pink discharge is still there or worse tomorrow I'll recontact again my dr. Yesterday she told me she didn't want me to come before I'm 8 weeks because there won't be much to see on U/S.
I really hope everything's fine.
When I talk about it with DH he thinks I'm overreacting...

hi sorry to hear this at 6 weeks you see a heart beat, which is what had done in Nov, my clinic wont do before 6 weeks. you can also go to your early pregnancy unit if you have one, we do here in the UK which is effectively care before 12 weeks good luck - keep your feet up x

I managed to have an apt next tuesday! Can't wait!
I hope I'll have good news to share...

I still have on/off discharges very light in color (beige/tan) so I try not to worry (which is difficult).

Hey Hun I've had spotting on/off for over a week now all different colours (rainbow bleeding lol) I had ultrasound at 8 weeks and 4 days and have a small SCH bleed and docs have said this is causing my spotting, but baby is totally fine and the bleed should bleed out or absorbed soon, I inow it's scary and upsetting when you see blood, but try to relax and take things easy I'm sure everything will be fine, midwife said to me that you wouldn't believe how many people spot/bleed in pregnancy it's quiet common xx good luck xx

I just got my first US!
I saw my baby and heard and saw the heartbeat!! :happydance:
SO HAPPY!!!!!

As for the pink discharges, the doc told me it came from my cervix which is super sentitive.

Great news so happy, you will sleep well tonight. Go and rest and keep us posted taken care x

Fab news!!! Really pleased all looked well on your ultrasound!!

I just got my first US!
I saw my baby and heard and saw the heartbeat!! :happydance:
SO HAPPY!!!!!

As for the pink discharges, the doc told me it came from my cervix which is super sentitive.

You know if you have been doing the deed lol it can cause a little bit irritation and bleeding. As can an internal. This what my midwife told me. :winkwink:

So happy to see everything is ok :hugs::hugs:

Thanks!!! that is so sweet!
I had bloody discharges all day :wacko:
My doc told me this could happen after she cauterized my cervix but it's still scary to see blood while pregnant.
I hope this won't last!

My next us is in a week!

Im Having a Bleed on/off - It started Tuesday and then went then back this morning, now brown and nothing really there :wacko: I have a scan tomorrow, But have heard so many success stories of healthy pregnancy's that have had bleeds - Also I have had a Listern in on the Doppler :winkwink:

Yes it turns out for many women the cervix becomes more fragile during pregnancy causing it to bleed.

I already had a fragile cervix before my pregnancy and now just having gas is enough to have light brown spotting :wacko:

And since the doc wouldn't stop bothering my cervix yesterday I had lots of bloody cm today! :growlmad:

Quick update: my cervix healed in 5 days.
I had bleading for 2 days, then brown discharge, then beige and now it's normal.

I also bought a fetal doppler and finally heard my bean this morning (8w2d) :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->