26 weeks and soooo uncomfortable!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by 1st time Mumx, Jan 27, 2011.

1. 1st time Mumx

1st time Mumx Member

Hi ladies!!
    I hate moaning about pregnancy because I'm so happy and excited but I really am struggling the past few days!! I have quite a bump but seem to be constantly bloated aswell to the point it makes me sick! I honestly think I may burst!! Anyone else feeling like this?? Xxx

2. jjbump

jjbump Well-Known Member

Oh same here! These last few days, my back is really aching, bubba is kicking me during the night so I can't sleep, I'm tired, my stomach feels stretched to the point where I cannot breathe... The list goes on! xx

3. Lauraaraa

Lauraaraa Love My Baby Girl

i feel exactly th same

eating is becoming something i dread

have to eat for baby but crikey it is hard

cut down meal sizes, and sometimes dont even eat lunch, i make stuff and throw it away as just nt hungry

i never feel hungry. just bloated and massive and it frustrates me as i want to eat

but cant sit and get comfy. feel like i need to be constantly walking about.

if it was summer i wud be! but nt going out in this freezin night we have

4. 1st time Mumx

1st time Mumx Member

Glad it's not just me!! My partner is cooking dinner as I'm writing this but I cannot face eating a thing!! Had a sarnie for lunch and still feel like I've eaten a horse!!x

5. sairycake

sairycake Well-Known Member

Me too! Just feel so achey and streched all the time! Sitting at a desk at work all day doesn't help either :(

6. Lauraaraa

Lauraaraa Love My Baby Girl

i get frustrated coz think have to eat but reallyy dont want too!

its like my breakfast sorts me out for th day and like you feel like i have eaten a horse

doc told me it is normal

said little and often but even that makes me more full!!! lol!

eat a few crisps and i am full up!

doc said as everything is gettig bigger is getting squashed! so i guess it is one of those things with pregnancy that will have to get on with it!

it is easier said than done tho

gona make sure i am on th go for a bit tomorrow