26 weeks and soooo uncomfortable!!

1st time Mumx

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!
I hate moaning about pregnancy because I'm so happy and excited but I really am struggling the past few days!! I have quite a bump but seem to be constantly bloated aswell to the point it makes me sick! I honestly think I may burst!! Anyone else feeling like this?? Xxx

Oh same here! These last few days, my back is really aching, bubba is kicking me during the night so I can't sleep, I'm tired, my stomach feels stretched to the point where I cannot breathe... The list goes on! xx

i feel exactly th same

eating is becoming something i dread

have to eat for baby but crikey it is hard

cut down meal sizes, and sometimes dont even eat lunch, i make stuff and throw it away as just nt hungry

i never feel hungry. just bloated and massive and it frustrates me as i want to eat

but cant sit and get comfy. feel like i need to be constantly walking about.

if it was summer i wud be! but nt going out in this freezin night we have

Glad it's not just me!! My partner is cooking dinner as I'm writing this but I cannot face eating a thing!! Had a sarnie for lunch and still feel like I've eaten a horse!!x

Me too! Just feel so achey and streched all the time! Sitting at a desk at work all day doesn't help either :(

i get frustrated coz think have to eat but reallyy dont want too!

its like my breakfast sorts me out for th day and like you feel like i have eaten a horse

doc told me it is normal

said little and often but even that makes me more full!!! lol!

eat a few crisps and i am full up!

doc said as everything is gettig bigger is getting squashed! so i guess it is one of those things with pregnancy that will have to get on with it!

it is easier said than done tho

gona make sure i am on th go for a bit tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"