27-30 week 4D scan?

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
I went for a 32 week scan with my daughter which was amazing, but wondered if anyone had any pics of their scans around 27-30 weeks?

Can they do another check of gender at this stage? (not that is 3 times isn't already enough lol)

I think I am going to struggle waiting as long as I've said lol. I just want to get a good pic of his face x

I don't know how to scan the pics but I went at 27 weeks with my son and the again for a re-scan at 30 weeks ( the place wasn't happy with the picture quality since his face was pressed up against the placenta so they gave me the rescan for free which was awesome!). I loved the experience and pictures both times. They were fabulous. I actually even went this time around at 21 weeks and again rescan for same reason at 24 weeks to confirm the gender and those pics are great too! At 21 weeks obviously baby is very small but you can still see all the features and at 24 weeks she definitely started chunking up so its so cute! Enjoy your scan :)

I'm going around 26 weeks as they advised this was the best time with an anterior placenta. I had one last pregnancy at the same stage and the pics were good but the placenta was in the way a little bit xxxxx

I did my 3D/4D at 28 weeks with DS. Came out perfectly. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->