27 Days Late

va2dau

Reaction score
My first last day of my period was July 13th. I am regular if I were to miss my period the max is 5 days. The month of August I didn't have my period. This is the first time that this happened to me. I was patient and waited more than 20 days before I took a pregnancy test.

The first test was negative (Sept 1). Second was faintly positive (Sept 3) and last was negative (Sept 4).

I have been very nauseous morning, day, and especially at night, frequently going to the bathroom, occasion lightheaded, fatigue, nauseous while eating and rare occasion of nipple sensitivity.

Since I keep track of the first day of my period on my calendar, my period has been consistent to start between 9th to 13th of the month. I decided not take another test and wait. I would expect to have my period between 7th to 13th of this month.

I need your help of what I should do.

Try another test but a different brand. I read somewhere that once you get 'too pregnant' tests don't always work as hcg levels are too high but docs can take bloods

Saturday, Sept 7th was suppose the first day of my period this month. Based on that day, I am 4 days late. I haven't taken any pregnancy test. I did made an appointment to see GYN on the 17th. They told me to call and to check if there is any cancellation.

This is just so bazaar.

Saturday, Sept 7th was suppose the first day of my period this month. Based on that day, I am 4 days late. I haven't taken any pregnancy test. I did made an appointment to see GYN on the 17th. They told me to call and to check if there is any cancellation.

This is just so bazaar.

I missed a period the month before I fell pregnant with my son. I ended up going to see my dr when I was two weeks late with BFNs. I went back 5 days after that for blood tests. In the meantime before I has my blood test we dtd. The results showed I was in a LP and two weeks later I was pregnant. I wasn't pregnant the month I missed my first period, but I was when I would have expected my next one after that. Officially I got my BFP in CD56!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->