27 year old TTC :)

lushgirl84

Mum to my 8yr old & TTC
Reaction score
Hiye, Looking for some TTC Buddies, Im 27 and my OH is 42, both have a child with previous relationship.

I have PCOS and OH has a low sperm count, Iv just finished my period and didnt go back on the pill.

So fingers crossed!

Hi there, I'm 26 years old and my DB is 29. He has 2 children from a previous relationship. A wonderful 8 years old girl and a handsom 6 year old boy. We are currently trying for my #1, his #3. We have been trying for 2 years now and so far no luck.... ( I think I might have pcos, but havent been tested yet.)

Hiya, Aww bless them! I knew i had PCOS when i was young but it didnt bother me back then, I came off the pill and fell with my DD straight away, My DB now has 1 child who is 11, but when we were both checked we found out he had a low sperm count, so thats against us more because i was told Im ovulating from both ovaries, But i only have a period when im on the pill, so now iv stopped taking it, i have to wait till end of month to see if i come on again.

Ah ok, I do remember when I was younger, when I used to take the pill, my periods were more regular. At the moment I'm Ive started taking prenatel vitamins, folic acid and agnus castus. These are ment to help with irregular cycles..... Ive been doingthis for a month now..... really not sure what I think yet..... Had weird things going on..... lol

I do remember in the past I was taking folic acid and that did help me be more regular back then....

yep il be on folic acid this week, and anything else that might help.

Well I'm still unsure of any of this to be honest. So far I had clear discharge with streaks of blood, then weeks later I had spotting for 3 days, then missed a couple of days and spotted again for a day, then missed a week and spotted again on saturday..... but at least thats more then I've gotten since january lol. Im not sure if its a good thing at the moment, I did wonder if I had gotten my BFP, as I had weird test results, but tested on saturday befor the spotting and got a negative result..... but Im still unsure lol as the spotting stopped again! Everytime Ive had spotting its only been once in that day, never any more..... I just don't know anymore.... I'll test again in a few days to be sure but my hopes have died with my last test being negative....

Oh..... can I ask, if you were diagnosed with pcos, how did they test this, as Im really worried about getting tested not knowing what they do..... thanks :kiss:

Aww what a shame! you ever know we might get a BFP together ;)

When i was tested i had to go to the hospital, and they inserted a long tube thing which was a camera, (bit like a scan, but inside of you), He wiggled around, up and down for ages whilst taking snaps, (My womb is famous). :D.

After that they inserted some blue dye (there is a technical word but cant remember), to see where the dye went around my tubes & womb, But it went completley right the way through and it came back out again, so i have no tubes blocked.

After he finished he sat me down and said as the blue dye went through everything and back out you are def ovulating as the egg & sperm can go round in there fine. so i was very happy.

BUT i was in alot of pain afterwards, It was like the start of child birth, but if you havent got kids it would be like period pains like 100 times worse. It was def worth it, So if you do go they say to take pain relief tablets, so make sure you def do.

Oh wow, thats really helpful to hear what they did, I remember a few years ago I think I was 20-21 they did something simalar to that to me, where they inserted something up there like they do for a scan thing, I cant remember why they did it at the moment, something where I had to go in and have it done with a full bladder then after the used a normal scan on top of my belly i was told to go to the toilet when I came back out is when they incerted the different one. I remember getting really worried at the time cause when they did it the dr seemed concerned and ran off to get someone then had this other dr look at the screen ( i couldnt see the screen) and then they walked out talking then he came back in. so i asked him what that was all about but i never managed to get anyone to tell me why he did that. they just ignored me. They never used any blue dye tho.... I wonder what they did that for.... I think it was some type of check up.... Thats kinda making me worry now.... :huh:

Iv just took my first ovulation test and it came up faint so im praying it will go alot darker over the week.

Hello, hun. I'm 24, DH 26 we are TTC #1. Baby dust to you. :hugs:

Hi hun, how are things going with you? hope everything is going well :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back