October Pumpkins *testing thread*

OMG!! My blood test at the doctor’s confirmed pregnancy!! I knew i felt pregnant!

Any ladies who are believers please continue prayers for this little baby. Thank you ladies for the support while it was so confusing. I feel relief!!

OMG!! My blood test at the doctor’s confirmed pregnancy!! I knew i felt pregnant!

Any ladies who are believers please continue prayers for this little baby. Thank you ladies for the support while it was so confusing. I feel relief!!
Oh WOW!!!! Congratulations!!! What's your HCG level??

5.6 That’s where I’m scared.
I havent had bleeding yet but that’s so low. My doc hasnt said anything about the results yet. I noticed when the lab posted.

@HalfricanMa what a roller coaster! Hopefully you just caught things really, really early. That would make sense why the discrepancies on the tests

Yayyyyyy!!!!! What were your numbers?! Praying big prayers!!

Praying October will be the lucky month for us ladies still waiting for our sticky bfps. ❤
Let me know when you will start testing and I'll add you to the front page. Good luck and baby dust

:dust:

@HalfricanMa -Oct 1st :bfp:

@Jules8 -Oct 1st :bfp:

@NightFlower -Oct 12th

@ChibiLena -
Oct 20th
Hello Friends! I am new here and very excited to have joined! So, I apologize if I am going about this incorrectly. I tested yesterday morning and looks like two very faint positives or maybe evap lines. I have two other kiddos though and never had an evap line. I need a sanity check! What do yall think? You may need to turn your brightness up to see it better but, I'm not sure if I should be excited and I don't want to say anything without knowing for sure. What are your thoughts, please?

20241003_101527.jpg

20241003_101826.jpg

@mnmorrison79 I see it but if that's an evap (i.e. pic taken after the time frame of the test) it can't be trusted. Heck I didn't even trust mine in the time limit; had to verify on two other brands to believe it because the blue dyes are *that bad* for early testing. Hopefully the next one is darker! Or try a different brand (first response 6 days sooner is probably the one I trust most)

@mnmorrison79 I cant see what brand test that is, but it looks like one I got burned on several times before. It looked darker and was still not the bfp I was waiting for.
Fx for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->