27 years old, TTC, haven't started yet, please suggest

mridula

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm married for 2.5 years and eager to have a baby, not sure how to make up my mind and assure myself that I am ready to be pregnant. Is anyone else in the same spot as I am? Please suggest/help me!!!

Kind of in the same spot lol we have two already and hubby said yes to a third the other night but now I'm questioning if I'm ready to be pregnant again and a million other weird things like is this the right time.

Kind of in the same spot lol we have two already and hubby said yes to a third the other night but now I'm questioning if I'm ready to be pregnant again and a million other weird things like is this the right time.
Hi Lisa! That's great :) Its going to be a big family! Must be very exciting and also hectic considering that you have 2 kids already.. Good luck :)

I'm WTT for #1, my husband doesn't want to take it serious yet... so I'm bit worried

Lol I have five younger brothers so having two of my own isn't too bad, though I do wonder how adding a third will be. We aren't going to start ttc till about September from the sounds of it but I finally got hubby to agree to a third (been begging since we had our youngest lol)
I think men will always feel like putting it off, dont be worried. The worst part is worrying and after you have one you'll be doing that for the rest of your days. Heck even being pregnant people will give you all kinds of crazy unwanted advice. I hope your hubby can make up his mind soon, I know how much it hurts to know what you want and they dont know.

Lol I have five younger brothers so having two of my own isn't too bad, though I do wonder how adding a third will be. We aren't going to start ttc till about September from the sounds of it but I finally got hubby to agree to a third (been begging since we had our youngest lol)
I think men will always feel like putting it off, dont be worried. The worst part is worrying and after you have one you'll be doing that for the rest of your days. Heck even being pregnant people will give you all kinds of crazy unwanted advice. I hope your hubby can make up his mind soon, I know how much it hurts to know what you want and they dont know.

You're a super mom then!! I personally feel I cannot handle more than one kid.. lol

Yeah I have been in WTT phase since almost 5 months now, while people go to TTC phase and keep waiting.. my last cycle was 31 days long and I was feeling happy on the 30th day that I might be pregnant...(usually my cycles are 28-29 days long, and last month we had unprotected sex a couple of times) but AF came as usual and I was weirdly disappointed. I told my OH that we need to start trying actively...he says lets wait another 2-3 months.. I'm going crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->