27th feb 2012 babies? :)

.Mummy.2.be.

Reaction score
Hi, my names lauren and im in the UK, worceshire area. I have recently posted on here but due to my terrible baby brain i wrote it all out wrong haha. I am looking for a buddy to share the journey with who is due around the same time as me. Please get intouch :) xxx

Everythings been great so far, had no morning sickness at all! Im having a baby GIRL :) Iv started feeling baby moving and jumping about alot now!
Hows it going for you?xx

aww congratulations :) im finding out what im having on 13th october, its killing me waiting :( its going well thank you,. i suffered terribly with morning sickness which has faded alot now :) and getting more movement as time goes on, just wanting that big kick now haha, have you had any big kicks? x

No not any big kicks yet :( I keep looking at my tummy incase i see it move but nope not yet, just alot of wriggling about :) I have my anomoly scan on the 4th October.
How old are ya? Im 22 and live with my partner and two kittys :-D x

Im 20 and live with my boyfriend :) its our first baby so both very excited and have sooo many question, i think i get nervous at every new thing going on. I seem huge already which i was worried about haha. How come you know what your having early? did you have a private scan? xx

This is our first baby too :) Yeah i had a private 4D scan at 17weeks, it was amazing! I would definatly reccomend one! She was sticking her tounge out and yawning was sooo cute! Im starting to get a bump now, i can feel the top of my uterus just at my belly button! Cant wait till i get a nice big round bump :-D x

aww i would love a 4D scan but iv only got 2 weeks and 2 days to go until i find out so i will hold on and wait haha.!! Any names yet? xxx

Aww Ruby is lovly. If its a girl its deffinatly Emily or Holly, and if its a boy its Archie or Charlie :) xx

I like Charlie :) U hoping for a boy or girl? I was sooo happy when i found out it was a girl! Do u work? x

Yup im sat at work right now :) work in a call centre, and love it lol. What about you? i really dont mind what i have aslong as its a healthy little baby, i think my boyfriend would slightly love a boy but he really doesnt mind either. xx

Yeah i work in a clothes shop, VERY boring!! LOL! Im going on maturity leave 17th December, il be 32weeks! Cant wait! When u leaving? xx

Il leave end of Jan and have about 3 weeks off before bub comes :) you planning on going back to work? xx

Yeah im going back to work, I didnt think it was that early lol baby can come anytime after 37weeks and my baba is measuring big so could come earlier. I want to be able to have time to myself and wash babys clothes and sort everything out before she arrives :) Plus i have a REALLY REALLY painful lower back as i stand all day at work and im finding it quite difficult now... xxx

ohh of course, im lucky and get to sit on my back side all day and eat chocolate haha, i cant wait to go on leave. Just keep imagening myself with my baby and cant wait for the little one to come.x

Wish i could sit down! I cant stop eating at the minute lol Have u got your pram yet? We have our pram, swinging crib, car seat and loads of clothes lol x

Yeah well mum brought the pram, brother brought the furniture - cotbed, wardrobe & chester draws. And my boyfriends just been out and brought the moses basket, and loads of clothes. Its so hard though not knowing how big the baby is going to be so we have brought quite alot of 0-3 months as newborn only goes up to 10lbs,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->