27th January Bumpy Buddies!

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
Show me ya belly!!!!

lol... ladies we hit 10 weeks today. hehe so lets talk, who has anything picked yet? prams? Cribs? Clothes?

Come on, lemme know.

Oh and lets share info about our DH or DP.

Hey hun,

I did post in the one in first tri and saw your mes so here I am!! Yey the 27th Jan!!

Im 27 and oh is 32, we have a 9 month old ds so pretty much have most things although Im considering getting a double buggy perhaps. I also have a 10 year old dd so this is def my last (well until my next lol but dont tell my oh).

How about you? Have you had any bad symptoms? Is thos your first?:flower:

hey girls!:cloud9: this is our first baby after trying for 3yrs, been with oh for 9yrs this month, engaged, hoping to marry after the babys born!cant wait for next year:happydance

we have our pram and cot picked out gonna put down a depoisit soon after my 13week scan!

Awwww, well, my name is Steph, I am 22 and I am happily with my gorgeous marine Chris who is 22 also. This is our first baby, and it was a 'surprise'. We are over the moon though.

https://i53.tinypic.com/2aha05g.jpg
Here we are :)

We have a pram and cot picked out also, but I am really not sure when to put the deposit down or anything. I thought I was supposed to wait till like 30 weeks or something?

I'm due 27th jan too.
My names Ceri, I'm 23, been with my OH Dean who's 24 5 years this year and engaged for 4. This is our first baby. I have the scan on the 14th July, we're going shopping the day after with my mum and sister, my mum will have my dads bank card haha!
I do have a cot picked out, Dean's nanna is buying that!

We're the 19th July... what do you think you're having?

Lol Im the 18th July!! Gonna have lots of scan piccies that week!!:happydance:

I don't know really, i think it will be a boy - i dont know why i think that i just do. Dean thinks it will be a girl but wants a boy. Although my mum reckons im either further along than what i think or there's 2 in there - Dean would be very happy with twins (twins run in my family and his :-/ )

I'll be finding out hopefully at the 20 week scan boy or girl, im too impatient to wait!
How about you?

i wont be joining you in january i lost our precious baby today :cry:

Ohh hunni Im so sorry to hear that :hugs:

Still accepting new bb members? My dates got moved up and I'm due Jan 27.

of course, welcome and congrats on the move... i wonder how many of us will actually give birth on 27th?? lol x

Hey ladies,

Yey Happy 11 weeks :happydance:

How are you all doing?:flower:

Hey ladies,

Yey Happy 11 weeks :happydance:

How are you all doing?:flower:

Happy 11 weeks to everyone!

As for how I'm doing... not so well. My MS and fatigue are gone, but I got some bad news at the doc yesterday that the baby's nuchal translucency was a bit thick. Doc said its nothing to panic about just yet, and scheduled me in for further testing. I know the odds of a healthy baby are still in my favour, but it's so hard not to worry! Trying to think positive!!

I had a bad reaction to the other medication I am on. Because I suffer with a condition called Conversion Disorder I have to take medication to control blackouts and fits, soooooo I changed to a new medication to support pregnancy and protect baby better - had a reaction to them and starting throwing blood up from my tummy. wasn't nice, admitted into hospital was very scary...

am all good now though.

GOD don't talk to me about morning sickness.... URGH!!!! GO AWAAAAAYYYY!

Hi Ladies,:flower:

How are the scans comming along? Had mine yesterday and have been moved to the 24th so will be leaving you I guess. Hope your all ok.:hugs:

I haven't been on for a while with moving back to my mums, but had scan last thursday and been moved to 28th jan, a day out wasnt too bad! x

I had a scan last week, and I'm still measuring to be due Jan 27th, but my paperwork will continue to say Jan 30th because its not a big enough difference (or, at least that's what the doctor said).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->