28 dpo, symptoms all over the place??

caringo

Reaction score
I would appreciate any one's input on this. My husband and I are not TTC but have been using the pull-out method which I understand is not entirely accurate. My last AF started April 22nd (cycles usually anywhere from 29-35 days), so almost 7 weeks ago. Since then I have had a myriad of odd symptoms, hinting at pregnancy, ovarian cysts, yeast infections, and more. Here are my symptoms by cycle days.

CD 1: Started AF, dry CM
CD 15-17: CM creamy
CD 18-19: abundant EWCM (assumed O day)
CD 23: creamy and wet CM
CD 24: clumpy CM
CD 29-30: creamy and a bit of EWCM
CD 31: EWCM
CD 32: EWCM, slight cramping in morning (first and usually only sign of AF for me and expected day for AF)
CD 33: Tiny amount of creamy CM, lower abdomen cramping, lots of gas and pressure
CD 34: Creamy, slightly yellow CM, creamy slightly clumpy CM, lower abdominal cramping/bloating/pressure; BD'd using pull-out, creamy globby CM after
CD 35: Pressure on bladder (feeling of needing to pee but can't be relieved) BFN, tightness in deep low abdomen, tinge of pain in middle left back, tiny bit of creamy CM
CD 36: Scalp overly sensitive, some pressure on bladder, bit of creamy/slightly chunk CM, slightly sick feeling after lunch, some very stretchy EWCM in afternoon
CD 37: BFN, some pains in side/lower abdomen, CM in underwear
CD 38: Light cramping in morning, light amount of creamy CM, vaginal odor, EWCM/Creamy, chunk of yellow CM
CD 40: CM in underwear, cramping in mid morning, itchy/bloody nose
CD 41: BFN
CD 42: BBT 97.21, BD'd w/ PO
CD 43: BBT 97.85
CD 44: BBT 97.81
CD 45: BBT 98.42; mild abdominal cramps , bit of creamy CM
CD 46: BBT 98.12
CD 47: BBT 98.51, Tiny bit of yellow creamy CM in morning, light abdominal cramping, yellow creamy slightly chunky CM

phew! I know that's a lot of info but if anyone has any idea why AF has not arrived yet...please let me know!

Bump!

another symptom...when I am lying on my back in bed, in morning or at night, I've got this weird feeling in what feels like my uterus. Tightness, almost bloated with mild cramps coming and going. I've had that for several days now, as soon as I lie down at night and wake up in the morning! Mostly goes away when I lay on my side but still there. Also, crazy strong vaginal smell last night!

How sure are you that you ovulated on cd18/19? I notice that you have a few days of ewcm. Do you temp? If so, does your temps confirm ovulation?

Follow up - I ended up getting AF on CD 47! I'm guessing I tried to ovulate but didn't and then ovulated again after the second round of EWCM. It was a stressful month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->