28, TTC baby no1, 2nd cycle Buddy up anyone?

Christy21

Reaction score
Hi i'm fairly new to this site, I am 28 and hubby and i are trying for baby no1. This is our 2nd cycle TTC. Currently on day 9 of my cycle, using OPK but no smiley face yet. Cycle is 25 days currently. Using BCP for 7 years cMe off in December last yr and had regular periods since at 26 daysapartfrom thislast one which was 25. Would be good to have a buddy to go through cycle and TWW wait with! :)) :happydance:

Hi Christy I'll be your buddy. Im TTC#2. So I'll be with ya on your jounery to motherhood.

That's great! :) where are you in your cycle? I think i am 2 dpo today. According to my online calc i should have on Monday - cycle is 26-27 days. This is our 2nd cycle TTC no1. Started using OPK's this month but ran out and due to work etc couldn't get anymore so don't know for sure, but had cramps and EWCM about the right time so taking as 2dpo. Been knackered the last 2 days and felt quite lightheaded after walking to work.
How long have you been TTC?
Fx'd for us both!! X

Im only on CD9. My BF and I just started trying yesterday, I think next time we dtd that we have to use lube cause(TMI: he is big&thick)

Lol, good for you! Try that pressed stuff, never tried it myself as we don't usually use any but it is supposed to help when TTC

Well 11dpo today, been v tired all week, temps still up having lots of Creamy CM (tmi) don't know if good sign or not. It's my bday tomorrow and will be 12dpo so may test. That would be a nicw birthday present! How are you doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->