28 Weeks today, early Mother's day gift at appointment!!

theamanda

NTNP
Reaction score
Well, it started off as more of a scare, my fundal height was measuring behind. Sooooo, my MW scheduled me a growth scan for right after I left her, and I got to see my baby boy again! :happydance: I also got my gender confirmed, and he's ALL boy! Lol
He was in the position I thought he was in, head on the left side of my belly, back/butt on the right side, and feet in my cervical area!
Most importantly, He is measuring perfectly, a week ahead! My U/S tech said that in her words "you're doing a good job of hiding him in there!" Lmaoo
Here is one of the pics I got of him, look at that NOSE! Haha :haha: JK, I love every part of him and I cant wait to hold him in my arms!! The tech actually said he was trying to cover his face, so maybe he was squishing it down.. :)
Btw, is it possible to tell by 2d US if there is hair or not? Because I swear I see some, but maybe thats just the black and white playing with my eyes... I definitely have the heartburn to play the part! Lol :cloud9:
https://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s636/AmandaMcCall2012/IMG_20130508_122516_zps71d384a7.jpg

Yeah you can see hair on 2d but not 3d.

What a great surprise to get to see him again!!

Yes you can tell in 2d if there is hair or not. I honestly don't know how because when I went in today for my growth scan, she told me there was hair. I had a hard time trying to figure it out. LOL!

So then I'm not crazy! :) lol... And btw, I thought it was too cool (yet creepy) that you can see eyeballs on 2d US, this far along... When she went over his face, I was like "ohmygosh! Those are eyeballs!!" And totally giggled like a toddler in a candy shop! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->