28wks cramp and backache. Anyone else?

Lizbet12

Reaction score
Hey Ladies been feeling great until last couple of days. Started to get cramp and backache yesterday and beginning to feel tired earlier at night.

Anyone else experiencing / experienced similar

Xx

I suffered with cramps at 28 weeks and went to labour and delivery to get checked out. Doc put down to growing pains. But seen as u have backache too I would get checked out.

i was experiencing cramps when i first entered third tri...they suck and they made me tired. Everyone kept telling me it was braxton hicks but i honestly dont think it was i just think it was her growing and my uterus stretching MORE lol. Ive just started getting back aches cause my daughter is dropping and my braxton hicks are getting stronger and my bump is VERY LARGE. Third tri has not been friendly to me lol its been a painful and exhausting ride and im so glad its over soon! Good luck to you!!

Yeh third Tri hasn't started great....

Thanks for replying Ladies - really don't think it's pre term labour have mid wife app on the 20th might just hold out till then.

I did think I looked smaller this morning than yesterday so thinking she might have moved to the back.

And to add insult to injury my pubic bones are starting to hurt when I walk! Seems to be worse when I have been sat down for awhile beforehand....

Xx

Hey Ladies been feeling great until last couple of days. Started to get cramp and backache yesterday and beginning to feel tired earlier at night.

Xx

I'm right along with you. I was trying to explain to my husband the feeling in my back, I said it felt like I had pneumonia tryin to take over my entire back area while being beaten with a metal shovel. Uuuuhhggg.. I'm tired the past few days and I also feel like I'm getting slight morning sickness again--but the tiniest bit.. Not like first tri-

Xx

I'm right along with you. I was trying to explain to my husband the feeling in my back, I said it felt like I had pneumonia tryin to take over my entire back area while being beaten with a metal shovel. Uuuuhhggg.. I'm tired the past few days and I also feel like I'm getting slight morning sickness again--but the tiniest bit.. Not like first tri-

Love your description lol....

Yeh now I think about it I have started to find that I am often sick after I eat, not upset stomach sick more like my body telling me I've eaten too much.....

Hope your feeling better soon x

the last couple of days ive had the same! I sit here with very mild period type cramps, and a really painful back, and my vagina feels bruised. a lot more so when im lying in bed at night... my mum reckons it may be early onset SPD :(
I do hope it isn't!
my bump also feels REALLY heavy this last week or so but he moves around a lot and seems happy, im not concerned that im in premature labour or anything like that, but I will mention it to my midwife when I see her in 7 days x
(im 27+1 btw, absolutely problem free 1st and 2nd tri... 1 day into 3rd tri and I get issues lol)
xx

the last couple of days ive had the same! I sit here with very mild period type cramps, and a really painful back, and my vagina feels bruised. a lot more so when im lying in bed at night... my mum reckons it may be early onset SPD :(
I do hope it isn't!
my bump also feels REALLY heavy this last week or so but he moves around a lot and seems happy, im not concerned that im in premature labour or anything like that, but I will mention it to my midwife when I see her in 7 days x
(im 27+1 btw, absolutely problem free 1st and 2nd tri... 1 day into 3rd tri and I get issues lol)
xx

Yeh starting to think its SPD too, suppose there are worse scenarios.

Didn't have it with my dd so was expecting to sail through to at least 37wks without flagging. Might have to start playing the pregnant card!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->