• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

29, LTTTC, and overweight

Aww I love brownies! I also ended up baking last night, I made banana muffins wit a chocolate topping. I thought it was going to be a bad decision because I love them and would.normally eat loads but when I tried one I had to spit it out. Don't know what's happened because I used to love them but the taste was awful to me even though they taste the same as they always have. Guess it was a blessing in disguise lol.

I'm the same with the Christmas candy, think I need to donate some so the temptation is gone because I ended up eating half my little boys chocolate stash last night, tut tut!

Interesting about your dessert. I've never had them before and they sound good. It sucks that they tasted bad. I'm in the same boat. My brownies got hard last night. They're hard as a brick in the pan. I even covered them last night. :cry:

The opposite is happening here. DH is stealing everything. His only response is "you said you're on a diet." :blush: Me: So. No touching my candy.

I've been sticking with the food so far. I've realized I need to find a good snack. I think I know why potatoes are good. They don't feel you up so much. It's lovely not being bloated all the time, but by golly I'm hungry again a couple hours later. :haha:

Then I eat and I add on the calories I tried to fight. lol. I want to find some nice bars, but they are usually high in dairy content. Grrr:growlmad:

Losing weight sucks. :growlmad:

Aww I love brownies! I also ended up baking last night, I made banana muffins wit a chocolate topping. I thought it was going to be a bad decision because I love them and would.normally eat loads but when I tried one I had to spit it out. Don't know what's happened because I used to love them but the taste was awful to me even though they taste the same as they always have. Guess it was a blessing in disguise lol.

I'm the same with the Christmas candy, think I need to donate some so the temptation is gone because I ended up eating half my little boys chocolate stash last night, tut tut!

I've noticed the less sugar I eat the sweeter things taste. Things I've always enjoyed are sickly sweet. It's a nice side effect for sure.

Krissie

That must be it. I recently decided crackers would be my snack food since I love them so much. I haven't had any in two months. It's literally like eating plain salt. Yuck. :wacko:

The good news is I lost a few pounds. Hip Hip Hooray. I'm not jumping for joy yet since it's probably due to me not killing an entire bag of Totinos in one sitting. :haha:

I had to throw out my bag of potatoes. I have to find a place to put them since they were getting to much condensation on top of the fridge. The bags have holes. I'm going to buy some kind of holder so they can stay off the floor. I want to continue with them. We get some tiny critters every now and again.

How are things going for you ladies?

I'm craving fast food.

I've noticed the less sugar I eat the sweeter things taste. Things I've always enjoyed are sickly sweet. It's a nice side effect for sure.

Mumdreamz well done on losing those lbs!

I'm ok, finally dragged myself to the gym.after over month of not going and it felt good to work out again so will hopefully make more effort again. It's this time of year that makes it harder because it's so dark and freezing that after work I just want to stay home and relax. When summer comes it's a lot easier to make.myself go. Eating wise to great at all, in fact terrible but it's down to getting up late fr work everyday and not having time to make.something healthy for work so then I end up snacking on crisps etc. Am really going to start working harder on Monday, I'm going out for my friends birthday tonight so I'll be eating out and probably having a couple of cocktails so best not starting this weekend.

Diet has been pretty awful the last two weeks.

Good job on the weightoss.

Princess

DH surprised with dinner tonight so I ate out and pretended my diet didn't exist. It's awesome you went to the gym. I wish I had that willpower. The idea of being in a gym just makes me physically sick. :)

Krissie
I hear what you mean. I'm struggling on finding the right foods. I spent some time researching diets online. I think I'm going to try the Weight Watchers for some assistance.

Have either of you tried any specialized diets?

Haven't made it back to the gym yet but I'm planning on going Monday evening. I've well and truly not dieted this weekend lol. I had a few beers on Friday and then snacked om crisps and sweets and then had cocktails last night ( all the creamy yummy ones that are calorific) then we went for a burger after lol. I knew this weekend would be a wash out but Monday I am getting my butt in gear!

Mumdreamz hope you enjoyed your meal out x

Krissie my diet has been non existent too! X

I loved being able to go to the gym. But now I don't have the time or anyone to watch DS.

I have done weight watchers and actually did really well on it. I have also done adkins. WW was definitely easier to follow since nothing is restricted. And it's much easier than calorie counting.

I was thinking of giving sw or ww a go.

That's same as me with the gym Krissie, in between work, college and volunteering, the only time I can get to tbe gym most days is the evening and in either too tired or my oh is to tired and going to bed early x

Well, I've been bumped out the 2ww by AF. Upside, still giving weight loss a shot. I skipped a few days and am now eating right though not using a plan. I managed to drop down a couple more pounds.

I'm sorry af came mumdreamz, it's really does suck! Plus af makes me literally wanna eat anything in my eye sight!

I've been terrible but today I've woken up determined to take control of this healthy eating business! I'm booked in for a gym class in 1 hour and then in coming homing to do a weeks meal plan and a strict shopping list!

Yes, its been so difficult. I keep going back into the kitchen for more food because of the munchies. I tried to do the shopping list and utterly failed. I hate cooking. I don't have the patience for it, Poor DH.:haha: I always told him the moment we had a baby then I'd be more of a housewife; the cooking and cleaning.:thumbup: I used to do that stuff, but then found out how much I was limited as to cooking and all my favorite foods went out the window.

I do the exact same, always in and out the kitchen for a biscuit or something lol.

I don't mind cooking and I'm ok, can cook most things well but nothing amazing. Even thought I've stuck to the meal plans Ibe still been having crap too but I suppose not as much as I usually would.

I signed up to run 5k race for charity in July so I'm going to start running this week and I'm really hoping I can stick to it. I've downloaded an app that's called couch to 5k and apparently can train anyone of any fitness to rub. It will start of mainly jogging and walking but by week 9 should be able to jog 5k!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->